X PRO System
ALL THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUPS ARE DESIGNED AND TESTED IN ORDER TO COMBINE MAXIMUM SAFETY WITHOUT NEGLECTING PERFORMANC.
X PRO System : SAFE’S INFLATABLE SUP NEW TECHNOLOGY
SAFE SUP’s particularity is their construction: all our boards are made following the X PRO System process. This new system has allowed us to reach a product with a high load capacity, an exceptional resistance to shocks and reducing the board’s weight of 10% compared to the previous versions.
X PRO System specifications:
1. two layer construction giving resistance, strength and a precise shape
2. internal seams, maintaining the board’s shape with no risk of distortion
3. the “Air Block” special membrane eliminating pressure loss
4. double layer of pvc in the edge
5. deck EVA anti-abrasion and effective grip
DROP STITCH: THE INTERNAL MATERIAL OF THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUPS
All inflatable SAFE SUPs are constructed and guaranteed by the DROP STITCH high density system. Thousands of stretched strings crossing the inside of the board giving it’s shape while the internal air creates pressure and a extremely rigid board. We have chosen a high density material to develop a high quality board with a more solid and resistant structure increasing life longevity and shock resistance.
Three layers of material with special attention to the rails:
The SAFE SUPS are constructed assembling three layers of material.
The board, constituted internally with thousands of strings, is coated with a first layer of melted PVC adhesive followed by a second layer creating a very solid external shell.
Finally, the skid proof grip and the fins are added.
During all this process, the rails are given maximum attention knowing it is the part of the board receiving the most pressure.
We have removed the coating of the thousands of internal string in favor of the PVC melted layer that has become an ultra performant hermetic seal and an adhesive layer. This new technic allowing us to have boards 10% lighter than the earliest versions.
THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUP FINS:
Our boards are delivered with a thruster set with fixed lateral short fins and a removable central fin with the PIN LOCK or US BOX system.
Thruster: This system consists in having 3 rigid fins increasing the boards control and the capacity of gliding straight ahead. It also allows your fins not to curve or fold when transported in your bag as it often happens with fixed fins. Fin Box: This system consists of having 1 rigid fin installed with a screw in the FIN BOX system. This system allows to increase your maximum capacity to glide in straight ahead.
THE THICKNESS OF SAFE INFLATABLE SUPs:
The thickness of our boards corresponds to the exact proportion between shape and rigidity. Developing a thicker board means you will automatically bring more rigidity, but also influence its performance.
For this reason we have developed the most rigid boards as possible without influencing the performance.
* 11 cm is the perfect thickness for a board targeting to be light and manoeuvrable. The rails become essential if you need to maneuver quickly.
* 15 cm is the ideal thickness for a board targeting to be stable and fast. The thickness will guarantee rigidity and stability, allowing to transport more weight and reduce its friction on the water in race conditions thanks to its buoyancy.