ALL OUR INFLATABLE SUPS ARE DESIGNED AND TESTED TO OFFER THE MAXIMUM SAFETY WITHOUT NEGLECTING PERFORMANCE.
DUAL – FLY : SAFE’S INFLATABLE SUP FLY NEW TECHNOLOGY
We have developed a new manufacturing technology that we called DUAL-FLY.
Creating a new line of Stand Up Paddle FLY meant for all those who need to have a lighter SUP to carry.
After a year of testing, we were able to create a new Millefili fabric with technical and mechanical characteristics higher than the classic Drop Stitch: DROP STITCH Fly.
We got a Stand Up Paddle lighter than - 30% in weight compared to a SAFE sup board X PRO System construction with a small compromise by only -5% of the stiffness of the board.
DUAL – FLY System features:
1. construction with fabric Millefili DROP STITCH Fly
2. welded internal seams, which remained faithful to the shape of the sup bpard, with no possibility of distortion
3. special membrane "Air Block" which eliminates the pressure losses
4. double layer of pvc in the edge
5. EVA anti-abrasion and anti-slip
DROP STITCH Fly: THE INTERNAL MATERIAL OF THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUPS Fly
All SAFE Inflatable SUP FLY line are manufactured and guaranteed by DROP STITCH Fly System.
DROP STITCH Fly: a fabric of high density tensor Millefili with technical and mechanical characteristics higher than the classic Drop Stitch.
We have developed a super resistant fabric like never before now very high density of the material, this has allowed us to eliminate a layer of PVC exterior making in this way the lighter sup boards of a -30% by weight with respect to a sup board SAFE X PRO System construction.
All this while maintaining the strength characteristics and the performance qualities that distinguish our inflatable sup. We have further reinforced the edges with a double layer of PVC because we know that the edges are the most delicate part of a stand up paddle.
THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUP FINS:
Our boards are delivered with a thruster set with fixed lateral short fins and a removable central fin with the PIN LOCK or US BOX system
Thruster: This system consists in having 3 rigid fins increasing the sup boards control and the capacity of gliding straight ahead. It also allows your fins not to curve or fold when transported in your bag as it often happens with fixed fins.
Fin Box: This system consists of having 1 rigid fin installed with a screw in the FIN BOX system.
This system allows to increase your maximum capacity to glide in straight ahead.
THE THICKNESS OF THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUP:
The thickness of our sup boards corresponds to the exact proportion between shape and rigidity. Developing a thicker sup board means you will automatically bring more rigidity, but also influence its performance.
For this reason we have developed the most rigid sup boards as possible without influencing the performance.
* 11 cm is the perfect thickness for a sup board targeting to be light and manoeuvrable. The rails become essential if you need to maneuver quickly.
* 15 cm is the ideal thickness for a sup board targeting to be stable and fast. The thickness will guarantee rigidity and stability, allowing to transport more weight and reduce its friction on the water in race conditions thanks to its buoyancy.