DISPONIBILE DAL 28.06.2019
DISPONIBILE DAL 28.06.2019
SAFE for Seac 11'2'' is the inflatable sup that accompanies you underwater. Born and designed in collaboration with SEAC, the leading company in the diving industry and approved by the world apnea champion DAVIDE CARRERA.
Safe for Seac 11'2'' was born for adventure! A stand up paddle designed for freediving and snorkeling that allows you to quickly and effortlessly reach the dive site, thus optimizing your energies, and that becomes a safe, comfortable and comfortable base, with a large flat surface on which to store all the equipment and which can be fundamental in case of tiredness or discomfort.
It is equipped with a series of essential features for scuba divers, freedivers and snorkeling enthusiasts: it has 14 stainless steel rings positioned on the rale that allow you to safely store watertight bags, rifles, masks, and all the equipment needed to have fun in water, both on the surface and in depth.
The shape makes it a fast and stable sup, a secure base in all sea conditions. In addition, at the stern, it has a special arm to store the sub and flag signal.
Its red and white color has been specifically chosen to achieve maximum visibility in the water and to feel safe while diving.
Not only that, the remarkable volume of 365 liters and the thickness of 15 cm make it an ideal sup for walks with the whole family, an all-rounder in all respects.
The partnership between SAFE and SEAC places emphasis on the environmental aspect and safety in open waters, because "knowledge of the sea" also means self-awareness and attention to one's own well-being and that of companions.
The Safe for Seac 11'2'' sup was approved by the apnea world champion Davide Carrera, a great supporter of environmental projects that, not only contributed to the design, but wanted to put his signature on the SUP.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SUP BOARD
The sup board includes a backpack with the SAFE logo, a repairing kit, a SAFE double flow pump which inflates up to 1 Bar, a pressure gauge, a phone case waterproof, one removable central fin with Safe logo ad two fixed fins.
The KIT provided with each SAFE sup board includes:
1. A backpack nylon with the SAFE logo, light and resistant with upper closing rope
It is equipped with 2 adjustable, wide and stuffed straps and with 1 waist stuffed belt with adjustable buckle in order to ease the transport. It is spacious inside and it can easily contain the sup board, the pump, the repairing kit, the paddle that can be dissembled and various other useful tools.
2. A repairing kit which includes n°1 tube of special glue for PVC, n°3 PVC patches, a key for valve disassembly.
3. A patented double-flow SAFE pump for the inflation of the inflatable sup boards , with the possibility of inflating up to pressure 26psi. The pump has a slightly elongated shape , is very robust and has the aluminum shaft ; these characteristics make it suitable to inflate a table in 4/5 minutes of time allowing a minimum of effort. LENGHT_ 61 cm WIDTH_ 27 cm CAPACITY_ 1.8+1.8L, max. pressure 26psi as DIN EN 16051 CHARACTERISTICS_ seals and anti-sand filter for long life of pump and sup board, high-airflow piston for an easier inflation, switch tap for double/single action, shockproof gauge meter
4. A pressure gauge for your sup board. Thanks to its particular configuration you can gradually measure the pressure.
5. A waterproof and underwater case for mobile phones, ideal for taking photos and videos with your mobile phone above and below the water surface without the need for an extra waterproof camera and without damaging your mobile phone.
6. The sup have one removable central fin with pin lock system and two fixed fins.
Each and every SAFE inflatable sup board is designed and tested in order to combine maximum safety and excellent performances. Each model has its own feature which makes it unique and suitable for its use, from surfing to racing to enjoying your free time.
The peculiarity of the SAFE Inflatable SUP is in detail.
Looking at all the individual elements of our sup boards we have been able to develop a sophisticated process to improve all aspects of SAFE production.
We've removed the inner section of a thousand drop stitch thread with PVC MOLTEN. We have a thousand inner thread of the sup board with an adhesive layer of molten PVC that has been specially formulated to create both a seal on the sup board and a bonding layer between the inside and outside of the stand up paddle. We have therefore replaced two layers of PVC with a structural and resistant adhesive layer directly fused to the core of a thousand inner threads of the sup board .
All this process takes place through the use of machines developed for this particular process. The result is a stand up paddle that has all the strength and stiffness properties of our previous double layer construction, but with better performance requirements.
It was possible to improve the performance of the sup board by reducing the weight by 20% without compromising stiffness.
FUSION-LIGHT SYSTEM specifications:
- double layer pvc on the rale
- construction pvc casting
- internal welded stitching keeps the shape of the sup board intact, without risking any warps
- the special “Air Block” layer eliminates pressure drops
- EVA anti-abrasion and non-slip covering
DROP STITCH: THE INTERNAL MATERIAL OF THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUP BOARDS:
All inflatable SAFE SUP board are constructed and guaranteed by the DROP STITCH high density system. Thousands of stretched strings crossing the inside of the sup board giving it's shape while the internal air creates pressure and a extremely rigid sup board. We have chosen a high density material to develop a high quality sup board with a more solid and resistant structure increasing life longevity and shock resistance.
THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUP BOARDS FINS:
Our sup boards are delivered with a thruster set with fixed lateral short fins and a removable central fin with the Pin Lock system.
Thanks to this system you will have 3 fixed fins which increase the control of the sup board as well as the capacity of paddling in a straight line. Also, this prevents the sides to bend when the sup board is transported in the backpack, as it often happens when you have a sup board with fixed fins.
THE THICKNESS OF THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUP BOARDS:
The thickness of our sup boards corresponds to the exact proportion between shape and rigidity.
Developing a thicker sup board means you will automatically bring more rigidity, but also influence its performance. For this reason we have developed the most rigid sup boards as possible without influencing the performance.
11/12 cm is the perfect thickness for a sup board targeting to be light and manoeuvrable. The rails become essential if you need to maneuver quickly.
15 cm is the perfect thickness for a sup board targeting to be stable and fast. The thickness will guarantee rigidity and stability, allowing to transport more weight and reduce its friction on the water in race conditions thanks to its buoyancy
1. The inflation valve is located at the bow of the sup.
2. The handle for carrying the sup is located in the center, it has a neoprene cover to facilitate transport. The sup also has two PVC handles at the bow and stern, and four handles positioned on the pad, which facilitate handling in the water.
3. The sup has a stainless steel ring positioned astern for the leash attachment. 14 stainless steel rings are located on the rale and serve as luggage racks, a further ring is located under the sup on the bow and appears to be convenient for towing the sup by sailboats, tender type, or even for any emergency recoveries or anchors.
4. The sup has a central fin with SAFE logo, which is inserted with the sliding system with pin lock clamp and two fixed rubber fins.
5. The sup has a sub-flag and bathing flag attack.
|Weight Supported||Up to 140 kg|
|Use mode||Per tutta la famiglia / passeggiate / piccole onde / all rounder|