THE STAND UP PADDLE ALL-AROUND SUPER LIGHT-WEIGHT.
THE STAND UP PADDLE ALL-AROUND SUPER LIGHT-WEIGHT.
The sup board includes a backpack with the SAFE logo, a repairing kit, a SAFE double flow pump which inflates up to 1 Bar, a pressure gauge, a phone case waterproof, one removable central fin with Safe logo ad two fixed fins.
The KIT provided with each SAFE sup board includes:
1. A backpack nylon with the SAFE logo, light and resistant with upper closing rope
It is equipped with 2 adjustable, wide and stuffed straps and with 1 waist stuffed belt with adjustable buckle in order to ease the transport. It is spacious inside and it can easily contain the sup board, the pump, the repairing kit, the paddle that can be dissembled and various other useful tools.
2. A repairing kit which includes n°1 tube of special glue for PVC, n°3 PVC patches, a key for valve disassembly.
3. A patented double-flow SAFE pump for the inflation of the inflatable sup boards , with the possibility of inflating up to pressure 26psi. The pump has a slightly elongated shape , is very robust and has the aluminum shaft ; these characteristics make it suitable to inflate a table in 4/5 minutes of time allowing a minimum of effort. LENGHT_ 61 cm WIDTH_ 27 cm CAPACITY_ 1.8+1.8L, max. pressure 26psi as DIN EN 16051 CHARACTERISTICS_ seals and anti-sand filter for long life of pump and sup board, high-airflow piston for an easier inflation, switch tap for double/single action, shockproof gauge meter
4. A pressure gauge for your sup board. Thanks to its particular configuration you can gradually measure the pressure.
5. A waterproof and underwater case for mobile phones, ideal for taking photos and videos with your mobile phone above and below the water surface without the need for an extra waterproof camera and without damaging your mobile phone.
6. The sup have one removable central fin with pin lock system and two fixed fins.
Each and every SAFE inflatable SUP board is designed and tested in order to combine maximum safety and excellent performances. Each model has its own feature which makes it unique and suitable for its use, from surfing to racing to enjoying your free time.
DUAL FLY: SAFE'S INFLATABLE SUP FLY NEW TECHNOLOGY
We have developed a new manufacturing technology that we called DUAL-FLY. Creating a new line of Stand Up Paddle FLY meant for all those who need to have a lighter SUP to carry. After a year of testing, we were able to create a new drop stitch with technical and mechanical characteristics higher than the classic Drop Stitch: DROP STITCH FLY.
We got a Stand Up Paddle lighter than -30% in weight compared to a classical table with a small compromise by only 5% of the stiffness of the board.
DUAL FLY System specifications:
- construction with fabric DROP STITCH FLY
- double layer pvc on the rale
- internal welded stitching keeps the shape of the board intact, without risking any warps
- the special “Air Block” layer eliminates pressure drops
- EVA anti-abrasion and non-slip covering<
DROP STITCH FLY: THE INTERNAL MATERIAL OF THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUPs FLY
All inflatable SAFE SUPs FLY are constructed and guaranteed by the DROP STITCH Fly system. Thousands of stretched strings with hight density crossing the inside of the board giving it's shape while the internal air creates pressure and a extremely rigid board. We have developed a super resistant fabric like never before now very high density of the material, this has allowed us to eliminate a layer of PVC exterior making in this way the lighter boards of a -30% by weight with respect to a table classic inflatable. All this while maintaining the strength characteristics and the performance qualities that distinguish our inflatable sup.
THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUP FINS:
Our boards are delivered with a thruster set with fixed lateral short fins and a removable central fin with the Pin Lock system.
Thanks to this system you will have 3 fixed fins which increase the control of the board as well as the capacity of paddling in a straight line. Also, this prevents the sides to bend when the board is transported in the backpack, as it often happens when you have a board with fixed fins.
THE THICKNESS OF THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUPS:
The thickness of our boards corresponds to the exact proportion between shape and rigidity.
Developing a thicker board means you will automatically bring more rigidity, but also influence its performance. For this reason we have developed the most rigid boards as possible without influencing the performance.
11 cm is the perfect thickness for a board targeting to be light and manoeuvrable. The rails become essential if you need to maneuver quickly.
15 cm is the perfect thickness for a board targeting to be stable and fast. The thickness will guarantee rigidity and stability, allowing to transport more weight and reduce its friction on the water in race conditions thanks to its buoyancy.
1. The inflation valve is situated at the bow of the sup board.
2. The sup board is provided with two prints with the SAFE logo on the rails, both on the left and on the right side.
3. One handle for carrying the sup board is located in the middle. Two additional pvc handles are on the stern and on the bow
4. The sup board is provided with an inox steel ring located astern in order to be able to hook the leash. A further inox steel ring is located to the bow, very useful if you want to pull your sup board from sail boats like tender, or if any emergency rescue/anchoring procedures are needed. Also, the sup board is equipped with 4 inox steel rings that work as luggage holder.
5. The sup have one removable central fin with pin lock system and two fixed fins.
|Weight Supported||Up to 140 kg|
|Use mode||Per tutta la famiglia / passeggiate / piccole onde / all rounder|