THE SLED RESCUE FOR EXCELLENCE.
THE SLED RESCUE FOR EXCELLENCE.
The sled includes a repairing kit, a SAFE double flow pump which inflates up to 1 Bar, a pressure gauge.
MODEL_ SLED RESCUE
LENGTH_ 183 cm / 7'2''
WIDTH_ 105 cm / 4'1''
THICKNESS_ 15 cm / 6"
VOLUME_ 200 liters
WEIGHT_ 11,7 kg +/- 10%
TECHNOLOGY_ X PRO System
HOW TO USE IT_ Rescue
The KIT provided with each SAFE board includes:
2. A repairing kit which includes n°1 tube of special glue for PVC, n°3 PVC patches, a key for valve disassembly.
3. A patented double-flow SAFE pump for the inflation of the inflatable boards , with the possibility of inflating up to pressure 26psi. The pump has a slightly elongated shape , is very robust and has the aluminum shaft ; these characteristics make it suitable to inflate a table in 4/5 minutes of time allowing a minimum of effort. LENGHT_ 61 cm WIDTH_ 27 cm CAPACITY_ 1.8+1.8L, max. pressure 26psi as DIN EN 16051 CHARACTERISTICS_ seals and anti-sand filter for long life of pump and ISUP board, high-airflow piston for an easier inflation, switch tap for double/single action, shockproof gauge meter
4. A pressure gauge for your SUP board. Thanks to its particular configuration you can gradually measure the pressure.
Each and every SAFE inflatable SUP board is designed and tested in order to combine maximum safety and excellent performances. Each model has its own feature which makes it unique and suitable for its use, from surfing to racing to enjoying your free time.
X PRO SYSTEM: SAFE'S INFLATABLE SUP NEW TECHNOLOGY
The peculiarity of SAFE inflatable SUP boards is their construction. Every board are made following the X PRO SYSTEM process. This new system has allowed us to reach a product with a high load capacity, an exceptional resistance to shocks and reducing the board's weight fo 10% compared to the previous versions.
X PRO SYSTEM specifications:
- two layer construction giving resistance, strength and a precise shape
- internal welded stitching keeps the shape of the board intact, without risking any warps
- the special “Air Block” layer eliminates pressure drops
- EVA anti-abrasion and non-slip covering<
DROP STITCH: THE INTERNAL MATERIAL OF THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUPs
All inflatable SAFE SUPs are constructed and guaranteed by the DROP STITCH high density system. Thousands of stretched strings crossing the inside of the board giving it's shape while the internal air creates pressure and a extremely rigid board. We have chosen a high density material to develop a high quality board with a more solid and resistant structure increasing life longevity and shock resistance.
Three layers of material with special attention to the rails:
The SAFE inflatable SUPs are constructed assembling 3 layers of material. The board, constituted internally with thousands of strings, is coated with a first layer of melted PVC adhesive followed by a second layer creating a very solid external shell. Finally, the skid proof grip and the fins are added.
During all this process, the rails are given maximun attention knowing it is the part of the board receiving the most pressure.
We have removed the coating of the thousands of internal string in favor of the PVC melted layer that has become an ultra performant hermetic seal and an adhesive layer. This new technic allowing us to have boards 10% lighter that the earliest versions.
THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUP FINS:
Our boards are delivered with a thruster set with fixed lateral short fins and a removable central fin with the Pin Lock system.
Thanks to this system you will have 3 fixed fins which increase the control of the board as well as the capacity of paddling in a straight line. Also, this prevents the sides to bend when the board is transported in the backpack, as it often happens when you have a board with fixed fins.
THE THICKNESS OF THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUPS:
The thickness of our boards corresponds to the exact proportion between shape and rigidity.
Developing a thicker board means you will automatically bring more rigidity, but also influence its performance. For this reason we have developed the most rigid boards as possible without influencing the performance.
11 cm is the perfect thickness for a board targeting to be light and manoeuvrable. The rails become essential if you need to maneuver quickly.
15 cm is the perfect thickness for a board targeting to be stable and fast. The thickness will guarantee rigidity and stability, allowing to transport more weight and reduce its friction on the water in race conditions thanks to its buoyancy.
1. The inflation valve is situated at the bow of the board.
2. The board is provided with two prints with the SAFE logo on the rails, both on the left and on the right side.
3. One nylon handle for carrying the board is located in the middle.
4. The board is provided with an inox steel ring located astern in order to be able to hook the leash.
Also, the board is equipped with 4 inox steel rings that work as luggage holder. 8 safety handles positioned along the rale allow and ease rescue procedures in maxium safety.
5. The board is provided with a central fin, which can be inserted thanks to two fixed gum fins and to the sliding system with Pin Lock tongs locking.
The central fin is made of black plastic material of excellent quality.