THE BOARD FOR KID SUPER LIGHT-WEIGHT.
THE BOARD FOR KID SUPER LIGHT-WEIGHT.
Is the ideal board to approach this sport in total safety.
This board is stable and soft impact with bumps, it has been designed to be used both in still water and in small waves for those who want to learn the practice of Sup Wave.
The board includes a backpack with the SAFE logo, a repairing kit, a SAFE double flow pump which inflates up to 1 Bar, a pressure gauge, a neoprene handle removable with logo SAFE, one removable central fin with SAFE logo ad two fixed fins.
The KIT provided with each SAFE board includes:
1. A backpack nylon with the SAFE logo, light and resistant with upper closing rope
It is equipped with 2 adjustable, wide and stuffed straps and with 1 waist stuffed belt with adjustable buckle in order to ease the transport. It is spacious inside and it can easily contain the sup board, the pump, the repairing kit, the paddle that can be dissembled and various other useful tools.
2. A repairing kit which includes n°1 tube of special glue for PVC, n°3 PVC patches, a key for valve disassembly.
3. A patented double-flow SAFE pump for the inflation of the inflatable boards , with the possibility of inflating up to pressure 26psi. The pump has a slightly elongated shape , is very robust and has the aluminum shaft ; these characteristics make it suitable to inflate a table in 4/5 minutes of time allowing a minimum of effort. LENGHT_ 61 cm WIDTH_ 27 cm CAPACITY_ 1.8+1.8L, max. pressure 26psi as DIN EN 16051 CHARACTERISTICS_ seals and anti-sand filter for long life of pump and ISUP board, high-airflow piston for an easier inflation, switch tap for double/single action, shockproof gauge meter
4. A pressure gauge for your SUP board. Thanks to its particular configuration you can gradually measure the pressure. .
5. A central fin with logo SAFE made of black plastic material of excellent quality, which can be inserted thanks to the sliding system with Pin Lock tongs locking.
6. A neoprene handle removable to apply to the central handle to make more comfortable the transposed table.
Each and every SAFE inflatable SUP board is designed and tested in order to combine maximum safety and excellent performances. Each model has its own feature which makes it unique and suitable for its use, from surfing to racing to enjoying your free time.
DUAL FLY: SAFE'S INFLATABLE SUP FLY NEW TECHNOLOGY
We have developed a new manufacturing technology that we called DUAL-FLY. Creating a new line of Stand Up Paddle FLY meant for all those who need to have a lighter SUP to carry. After a year of testing, we were able to create a new drop stitch with technical and mechanical characteristics higher than the classic Drop Stitch: DROP STITCH FLY.
We got a Stand Up Paddle lighter than -30% in weight compared to a classical table with a small compromise by only 5% of the stiffness of the board.
DUAL FLY System specifications:
- construction with fabric DROP STITCH FLY
- internal welded stitching keeps the shape of the board intact, without risking any warps
- the special “Air Block” layer eliminates pressure drops
- EVA anti-abrasion and non-slip covering<
DROP STITCH FLY: THE INTERNAL MATERIAL OF THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUPs FLY
All inflatable SAFE SUPs FLY are constructed and guaranteed by the DROP STITCH Fly system. Thousands of stretched strings with hight density crossing the inside of the board giving it's shape while the internal air creates pressure and a extremely rigid board. We have developed a super resistant fabric like never before now very high density of the material, this has allowed us to eliminate a layer of PVC exterior making in this way the lighter boards of a -30% by weight with respect to a table classic inflatable. All this while maintaining the strength characteristics and the performance qualities that distinguish our inflatable sup.
THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUP FINS:
Our boards are delivered with a thruster set with fixed lateral short fins and a removable central fin with the Pin Lock system.
Thanks to this system you will have 3 fixed fins which increase the control of the board as well as the capacity of paddling in a straight line. Also, this prevents the sides to bend when the board is transported in the backpack, as it often happens when you have a board with fixed fins.
THE THICKNESS OF THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUPS:
The thickness of our boards corresponds to the exact proportion between shape and rigidity.
Developing a thicker board means you will automatically bring more rigidity, but also influence its performance. For this reason we have developed the most rigid boards as possible without influencing the performance.
11 cm is the perfect thickness for a board targeting to be light and manoeuvrable. The rails become essential if you need to maneuver quickly.
15 cm is the perfect thickness for a board targeting to be stable and fast. The thickness will guarantee rigidity and stability, allowing to transport more weight and reduce its friction on the water in race conditions thanks to its buoyancy.
1. The inflation valve is situated at the stern of the board.
2. The board is provided with two prints with the SAFE logo on the rails, both on the left and on the right side.
3. One nylon handle for carrying the board is located in the middle.
4. The board is provided with an inox steel ring located astern in order to hook the leash.
5. The board is provided with a central fin, which can be inserted thanks to two fixed gum fins and to the sliding system with Pin Lock tongs locking. The central fin is made of black plastic material of excellent quality.
|Weight Supported||8 to 12 years|