THE GIGANTIC STAND UP PADDLE.
THE GIGANTIC STAND UP PADDLE.
It's perfect for a larger group of friends, schools and beaches, it is an ideal sup to have fun together.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOARD
The board includes a backpack, a repairing kit, n°2 SAFE double flow pumps which inflates up to 1 Bar,n°2 pressure gauge.
MODEL_ BIG WHALE
LENGTH_ 518 cm / 17’
WIDTH_ 199 cm / 78,5’’
THICKNESS_ 20 cm / 8"
VOLUME_ 1600 litri
WEIGHT_ 34 kg +/- 10%
TECHNOLOGY_ X PRO System
COLOUR_ Light blue/ Yellow
RIDER WEIGHT_ up to a maximun of 8 persone
HOW TO USE IT_ Waves, cruising, discovery
The KIT provided with each SAFE board includes:
1. A backpack, light and resistant with un upper fastening zipper.
It is equipped with 2 adjustable, wide and stuffed straps and with 1 waist stuffed belt with adjustable buckle in order to ease the transport.
Moreover, the backpack is equipped with two stuffed handles which transform it into a comfortable travel bag. It is spacious inside and it can easily contain the board, the pump, the repairing kit, the paddle that can be dissembled and various other useful tools.
2. A repairing kit which includes n°1 tube of special glue for PVC, n°3 PVC patches, a key for valve disassembly.
3. n°2 patented double-flow SAFE pumps for the inflation of the inflatable boards , with the possibility of inflating up to pressure 26psi. The pump has a slightly elongated shape , is very robust and has the aluminum shaft ; these characteristics make it suitable to inflate a table in 4/5 minutes of time allowing a minimum of effort. LENGHT_ 61 cm WIDTH_ 27 cm CAPACITY_ 1.8+1.8L, max. pressure 26psi as DIN EN 16051 CHARACTERISTICS_ seals and anti-sand filter for long life of pump and ISUP board, high-airflow piston for an easier inflation, switch tap for double/single action, shockproof gauge meter
4. n°2 pressure gauge for your SUP board. Thanks to its particular configuration you can gradually measure the pressure.
Each and every SAFE inflatable SUP board is designed and tested in order to combine maximum safety and excellent performances. Each model has its own feature which makes it unique and suitable for its use, from surfing to racing to enjoying your free time.
X PRO SYSTEM: SAFE'S INFLATABLE SUP NEW TECHNOLOGY
The peculiarity of SAFE inflatable SUP boards is their construction. Every board are made following the X PRO SYSTEM process. This new system has allowed us to reach a product with a high load capacity, an exceptional resistance to shocks and reducing the board's weight fo 10% compared to the previous versions.
X PRO SYSTEM specifications:
- two layer construction giving resistance, strength and a precise shape
- internal welded stitching keeps the shape of the board intact, without risking any warps
- the special “Air Block” layer eliminates pressure drops
- EVA anti-abrasion and non-slip covering<
DROP STITCH: THE INTERNAL MATERIAL OF THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUPs
All inflatable SAFE SUPs are constructed and guaranteed by the DROP STITCH high density system. Thousands of stretched strings crossing the inside of the board giving it's shape while the internal air creates pressure and a extremely rigid board. We have chosen a high density material to develop a high quality board with a more solid and resistant structure increasing life longevity and shock resistance.
Three layers of material with special attention to the rails:
The SAFE inflatable SUPs are constructed assembling 3 layers of material. The board, constituted internally with thousands of strings, is coated with a first layer of melted PVC adhesive followed by a second layer creating a very solid external shell. Finally, the skid proof grip and the fins are added.
During all this process, the rails are given maximun attention knowing it is the part of the board receiving the most pressure.
We have removed the coating of the thousands of internal string in favor of the PVC melted layer that has become an ultra performant hermetic seal and an adhesive layer. This new technic allowing us to have boards 10% lighter that the earliest versions.
|Use mode||Surf / cruising|